Roasted Vegetables Recipe
- Pre-heat your oven to 210C, preferably on the grill option.
- Start by cutting up all the vegetables into chunks and put them in flat over roasting pans.
- mix all the spices, chutney , oil and water in a small cup and then pour the mixture over your vegetables.
- Mix the vegetables and the sauce together until you are sure that all the vegetables has been covered.
- Put the pan into the oven and let roast for 30 min, taking it out every ten minutes to just stil the vegetables again and coat it with the sauce to prevent it going dry.
- after the 30 min has passed turn up your oven to 230C and leave for another 5 - 8 min to get some color.
- Add salt and Cayenne pepper to taste and serve.
Fry some pitta bread in a little olive oil/ coconut oil in a pan over medium heat until golden on both sides.
If you feel that the Pitta is too heavy for you, you can always replace it with a tramazini.
Then spread some Hummus on your pitta bread as a base for your roasted vegetables.
You can add more chutney on the base if you really want a much sweeter taste.